- Updating the company’s policies and procedures with current employment law.
- Manage all matters related to foreign workers.
- Develop and maintain job description, expectation and other employee details.
- Provide coordination of service, such as hostel, security and transportation service.
- Handling employee database & day to day HR duties (including foreign worker)
- Handling all the queries of the employee including salary, leaves, attendance & etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Must able to speak and write in mandarin.
- Able to perform all spectrum of HR functions.
- Understand Malaysia Employment Act 1955, Industrial Relations Act 1967 and relevant statutory Act.